What to Bring
Here’s a helpful list of what to bring:
- Two full changes of clothes daily.
- If your child is toilet training please provide 3 or 4 changes of clothes.
- Comfort item (if required), such as a toy or blanket
- Labelled bottle for expressed milk or formula (if required)
- Labelled expressed milk (if required)
- Any medications – please give these to the centre staff to manage directly
Please ensure all clothes, sleep toys, and dummies are clearly labelled.
Our daily rate includes everything. Nappies, bedding, morning tea, a cooked seasonal lunch, afternoon tea and supper. Incursions and excursions are also included.
On enrolment, families will receive a Village ‘Welcome Pack’ including a SunSmart bucket hat, sunscreen, pen and drink bottle in an environmentally friendly bag.